1. Categories of Applicants
□ Bachelor □ Master □ Doctor
2. Criteria & Eligibility
Applicants must be students of institutions that recognize credits obtained from Chinese Universities in 16 central and eastern European countries(including: Albania, Estonia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Poland, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Latvia,Lithuania, Romania,Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary) The applicant does not declare this scholarship while enjoying various other Chinese government scholarships.
3. Admission Quota: 1000
4. Duration of Scholarship (one period at a time):
□ 2013.09-2014.02 (three or six months)
□ 2014.02-2014.07 (three or six months)
□ 2014.09-2015.02 (three or six months)
□ 2015.02-2015.07 (three or six months)
5. Values of Scholarship
1).Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee.
2). Monthly living allowance is granted to the students through the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
– Bachelor’s degree students: CNY 1,400 Yuan
– Master’s degree students: CNY 1,700 Yuan
– Doctoral degree students: CNY 2,000 Yuan
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration. New students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of the living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount. The graduates will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the next month after students suspend their studies, drop school or complete schooling from the university. Monthly living allowance covers school holidays. Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays could be reimbursed upon return on campus. The allowance will be suspended for at least one month if students do not register on time without permission from the university in advance, leave for non-health reasons or are absent from the university over a month. Students who have to suspend their studies for pregnancy or for health reasons should go back to their home countries for labor or for treatment.
3) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-afforded. Fee for basic learning materials ONLY covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other textbooks and materials shall be self-afforded.
4) International travel expenses: self-afforded.
5) Fee for outpatient medical service refers to the outpatient expense in the institution’s hospital or the hospitals appointed by the institution. The students are to cover a certain percentage of expense in accordance with the institution’s relevant regulations.
6) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China is provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The institutions or the appointed medical assistance agencies provide advancement service for insurance expenses, and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles. For scholarship students, the individual claim will not be accepted by the insurance company.
1) The applicant who wants to apply for Lanzhou Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship Programme should take an online application.
2) The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate). Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or in English);
3) The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
4) After registration the applicant can input information. The first information is the Agency Number. The Agency Number of LZJTU is
5) Please input all information needed correctly. If the applicant would not take online application, LZJTU would not accept his or her
6) Applicants shall fill in and Download/print the application form after submitting it online with signature and photo.
7. Application Documents
The following materials are needed (2 copies for each):
1）Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed byCSC) filled in Chinese or in English, available at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
2) Highest diploma obtained must be notarized by the academic department of the candidates’ university (Scanned version,). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3) The transcripts obtained must be notarized by the academic department of the candidates’ university. The applicant with a bachelor’s degree should submit undergraduate transcript; the applicants with a master’s degree should submit postgraduate transcript. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China
lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Available at: http://sie.lzjtu.edu.cn
5) Passport Photocopy
6) Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
7) Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
8. Application Deadline:
All the application materials are required to be scanned and submitted by Email and post before June 15, 2013.
Miss. Wu Xuan
School of International Education
Lanzhou Jiaotong University 501#
88 West Anning Road
Lanzhou ,Gansu 730070
+0086-931-4956307 (English) +0086-931-4956309 (Russian)
Appendix: 1. Application Form of Lanzhou Jiaotong University 2013 / 2015 Credits Students’ Scholarship in CEE.
Lanzhou Jiaotong University